[Cialug] Centos 5 DVD ISO

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Oct 15 17:41:56 CDT 2008

http://fw05.dmacc.net/pub/CentOS/5.2/isos/i386/
http://fw05.dmacc.net/pub/CentOS/5.2/isos/x86_64/

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"