[Cialug] Linux Work - Debian

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Nov 17 09:42:30 CST 2008

If you're interested in working on Debian Linux, possibly for a moderate
amount of pay, please contact Jim Vawter:  <j.vawter at mchsi.com>

---start message---

I looked up some Linux user groups in Iowa and found your group and
name. I*m sending this email to inquire about finding someone to
configure a server for me. I*m hoping you might be able to direct me
to someone for this task.

I currently have a server running a legacy version of  Red Hat and have
recently purchased an HP Proliant Quad Core G5 server to replace the old
server I*m presently using. I*m just operating the server as a
hobbyist to handle email and some of my personal web pages as well as a
public service website for a local riverboat museum. I*ve got the OS
installed on the new server and it*s at the point where it needs to be
configured with email, FTP, Apache, and security features. I*m not
proficient enough nor do I have the time to assure that the new server
is secure and won*t cause problems on the Internet.

If you can recommend someone, or point me to where I might find someone
for this task I*d greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you for your time.

Jim

---end message---

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC