[Cialug] Re; Sendmail ?'s

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Mon Mar 31 15:27:33 CDT 2008

I have a weird problem coming from a mail server in Des Moines.
iowacall.tempdomain.com IP 192.220.111.227
It's running sendmail 8.12.11.20060614/8.12.11 (at least that's what nmap says it has.)

If one of their users sends a message to me with an attachment I keep getting the message forever. 11 times so far today.
If they send a message with no attachments I get it once and only once

Since I am not a sendmail admin what do you think would be the cause of it?