[Cialug] IHDC: EdgeBCC

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:30:55 CDT 2008

Team Technologies, which has a datacenter up here in CF likes to
advertise that they are outside of most 'threat' zones:
Rolling blackouts
Flood zones (they recently added that one)
Hurricanes
Seismic
Terrorism
They even have a map describing where these threats are located:
http://www.team-companies.com/#/Companies/InteractiveMap

They do raise a bit of a point, if you are planning on staying up
through a disaster, you could be doing worse.

Jeff