[Cialug] OT: Communications closet

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Jul 3 09:51:25 CDT 2008

A group called BICSI would have that type of information but I think
they view it as a very valuable bit of information and charge accordingly.

Cooling in the closet will depend on contents, if you just have a
handful of switches, putting it on the building HVAC would be fine.
Anything more and you should consider a small split system or a zone of
it's own.