[Cialug] Screen cast formats?

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Thu Jan 17 15:14:37 CST 2008

Matt Millard wrote:
> So I've been doing testing of different screen recorders on Linux. Notes
> are here:
> http://www.thevug.org/components/com_mambowiki/index.php?title=Screen_cast

Sounds exciting.  The ogg format is preferred format.  Mpeg4 is pretty
flexible.  It would be fun to have a channel on Miro.  I think it would
also be great to see if IPTV would accept the videos for distribution
around Iowa.  Does Cialug have an opening clip with music to use, and
maybe a second template for credits already?  That would make it easier
to get group participation in submitting and editing content contributions.
Tom