[Cialug] Reminder - Meeting this Wednesday 2/18

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Feb 18 16:38:09 CST 2008

This is just a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for this
Wednesday.

We first will be electing officers and then Brett Trout will talk to us
about legal issues in IT.  As there have been very few actual trials in
Iowa involving things like GPL, he says that he's not an expert on that.
 He is, however, an expert on patents and is familiar with the Creative
Commons, so come along and enjoy hearing about legal stuff.

After that, we'll all go out and have food and drink to get that nasty
legal taste out of our (respective) mouths.

Hope to see you there,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701