[Cialug] VUG Meeting - Linux

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Aug 25 11:12:33 CDT 2008

I thought folks in the LUG might want to know about the next VUG
meeting, as it's focusing on Virtual Iron and therefore some interesting
Linux stuff.

The meeting will be hosted by Richard Harms and at Right Stuf in
Grimes.  He will be demoing Virtual Iron on some new hardware that he's
received.  Right Stuf is located here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=512+n+main+street+in+grimes,+ia&ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&z=16&iwloc=addr

For those who don't want to click a link, here are some general
directions:

Take 141 north from 35/80.
Get off at the main grimes exit, the actual one with a real on/off
ramp.
Go west into Grimes.
Turn right/north onto main.
They're on the left/ west side, park in gravel lot of front of
building.
Guest entrance is one with glass doors.

If you plan to come, please let me know so we'll have a count for Right
Stuf.  There's a rumor that they might be ordering something for us to
eat.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701