[Cialug] November Meeting - Embedded

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:29:28 CDT 2007

That would be great.  I've managed to cross compile the basic openosbe (from
nslu2-linux.org's master makefile) and uClinux (some time ago) and get those
working, but when I go to add USB client support the build fail on me.
Anyone that could help take a look at logs or error messages and give me a
hand would be great.

Thanks!

--Justin W. Richeson