[Cialug] OT: Any good reason not to kill land phone line?

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Fri Nov 16 09:39:59 CST 2007

The primary reason I dumped the land line was long distance cost.  All
of my customers with the exception of one, are located in US Cell's
local calling area.

Even shopping for long distance, the lowest land line  phone bill
(including ld) I ever had was $400.00.  Switching to a cell plan with 3
phones and huge amount of shared minutes and some nationwide calling,
the most I ever pay now is $150.00, its a huge savings for me.

:) Dave