[Cialug]ssh for cell phones

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Thu Nov 15 09:17:53 CST 2007

I dunno... ever watch a 14 yr old girl send text messages? They can work
the keypad almost as fast a keyboard. Its nuts. Us old farts are just
not flexible enough.

I'd be willing to bet that if you taught that same person to be an linux
admin, that ssh client on the phone would get a workout.

:) Dave