[Cialug] wii

neal daringer admin at c0wzftp.com
Fri Nov 2 12:15:55 CDT 2007

that was my thought too.. i've read online where people have rumored of
days when there are deliveries of wii's to different places. i'm
guessing thats the only true way to catch one. but of course im like you
i'm not really interested in getting one (at the moment).

i know a guy in the UK that has ~120 of them that he is selling for
$200(+ship) but i dont want to hassle with the shipping.