[Cialug] OT: Deep packet inspection meets 'Net neutrality, CALEA

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Fri Jul 27 15:50:51 CDT 2007

I thought the reason other countries are pulling ahead of us is the
monopoly type market we have here that isn't interested in providing
better service. Most of our population lives in cities. Population
density of our cities isn't that different from population density of
cities in other countries.