[Cialug] 64 bit difficulties?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Fri Jul 27 14:26:30 CDT 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007 12:23, Nathan Stien wrote:
>While we're adding to the wishlist, it would be dang nifty if
>Debian really supported multiarch...

I think they're working on that, but it will take some time. I don't
know which stable Debian release it will be in.

Thank you to those who responded! It sounds like 64-bit is fairly
mature. Since i do have the flash plugin installed i'll probably have
to use the nspluginwrapper, but that shouldn't be a big deal.