[Cialug] how about a cialug planet?

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Fri Jan 19 20:20:35 CST 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 17:02 -0600, Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> Well, feedback has been positive, so I'll get a domain and start setting
> up hosting this weekend. Maybe we can make it work. I'm thinking
> www.iowatechies.com
>
> I've got an old server for the moment, but I've got a new one that I'm
> getting ready to ship off to the datacenter in a couple weeks, so
> bandwidth/disk space will be no problem. Why don't you send me the RSS
> feeds for your blogs and I'll start getting things moving.

Just in case anyone is wondering, no, I'm not doing this to make money
or anything like that. I have a strict agreement with my employer that
they get my undivided attention in this regard. Plus, my motivation is
to create a cool blog.

I won't place ads or anything like that on the site. The only thing I
could think of relating to this is that it might be cool to have a cafe
press setup eventually, if the site got a cool logo. I'd wear a
tee-shirt saying IowaTechies if it had a cool emblem.

I've bought the domain and will pay for the hosting. Maybe someone else
would like to help out with the graphic design work and create a nice
looking theme or logo for the site.

I'm going for it, though. Send your RSS feeds.
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode