[Cialug] OT: The Lift gets Cease & Decist from Apple

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Feb 12 14:01:43 CST 2007

I saw this somewhere last week but wasn't aware that he was shutting the
event down.  My first question is was the event popular?  If so, why not
change the name?  Maybe run a contest to come up with a catchy new name
for the program?

If I understand it right, they aren't requested he stop the event...just
stop using the iPod name.  Or am I missing something?

--Tony