[Cialug] MythBurn problems

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Feb 9 14:15:25 CST 2007

Hey, there may be changes on the horizon for me.  I may be selling the
website.  It's all still being negotiated but right now the deal is for
around $30,000 which would include the two servers (though they may not
want them).  I'll know more early next week but this means you could
have about 6u of rack space freeing up.

One of my questions I've been meaning to ask you is how fast of a pipe
can I get to the house?  If all this happens I'd like to speed up the
pipe at home so I can continue to ssh tunnel all the connections they
won't give me here at work ;-)

Oh, and I am assuming I can apply the roughly 6 unused months of colo
towards my DSL service?

--Tony