[Cialug] Wireless instrumentation

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Dec 5 11:40:14 CST 2007

I'm assuming you want to do this inexpensively.

A onewire sensor network would be a good option.  You could probably use or
modify one of the existing weather monitor programs
(http://oww.sourceforge.net/) and even run it off something as small as a
linksys NSLU2.  Another option would be something like it watchdog's
weathergoos which also uses onewire sensors.  http://www.itwatchdogs.com

-Nate