[Cialug] Iowa Telecom and Qwest

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Wed Apr 4 14:25:54 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 04 April 2007 13:31, Neal Daringer wrote:
> i would never suggest to host anything on it, of course(same would
> go for DSL).

What's wrong with hosting off of DSL? I've been doing that at home for
years. My e-mail, web sites, and my roommate's web site have all been
running just fine for years. My 1.5Mbit/768kbit connection at home is
much slower than what is available at work, but it has proven to be
considerably more reliable.