[Cialug] I have 7 or 8 Edgy CDs

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Mon Nov 20 16:35:57 CST 2006

Yes, I know, if you really wanted them, you'd have burned them yourself
by now. While in SF at the company meeting I grabbed a handful of
pressed CDs as well as a few Ubuntu laptop stickers.

Wednesday evenings are difficult for me, as my family has other plans
those evenings, but I'd be happy for the group to have them.

I tried getting x64 and ppc disks, but they were just too in-demand, so
I only have ubuntu 32bit intel version disks.

Who wants them, and how can I get them to you?
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode