[Cialug] Call for speakers - Lightning talks

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jun 13 16:55:48 CDT 2006

At present, we have three people signed up to give a lightning talk at
the next LUG meeting.
We need more!

If you have anything *nix related that you can talk about five minutes,
sign up for a lightning talk.

http://www.cialug.org/ewiki/?id=Meeting+Agenda

If you have problems using the wiki, email me, and I will add you and
your topic.

We currently have the following topics covered:

Mediawiki - Josh More
DNS-based anti SPAM techniques - Stephen Webb
Kolab - Dan Juliano

Other things that might be neat to have someone present:

XGL/Compviz
Gallery
SugarCRM
Palm Sync (always hard, never grows old!)
DenyHosts (and other ways to deal with SSH dictionary attacks)
etc

So...

1) If you have an idea you want to present, sign up!
2) If you have an idea you want someone else to present, post it here,
and see if someone will take it.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net