[Cialug] SFD 2006

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Sun Jun 4 21:31:35 CDT 2006

I went to order Ubuntu CDs for Septembers Software Freedom Day and
discovered that we can't order as many as before. It was bound to
happen. They have been very kind in the past.

Anyway, I'm thinking (based on the past) we only need about
30 32-bit pc versions, maybe 2 64 bit, and maybe 3 mac version.
I've ordered:

10 Ubuntu CDs (8 PC Edition, 1 64-bit PC Edition, 1 Mac Edition)

If other members could order to help reach what we may need that
would be great.

2 more - 10 Ubuntu CDs (8 PC Edition, 1 64-bit PC Edition,
1 Mac Edition) orders would be fine.

https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

If two or three members will volunteer to do the orders then
give them to me at a meeting for safe keeping, speak up.
The orders are free. You just need to create an account.

--
IT is the duty of every man, as far as his ability extends, to detect
and expose delusion and error. But nature has not given to everyone a