[Cialug] RHEL install Inspiron 9300

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Wed Jan 25 18:15:17 CST 2006

My Inspiron 8500 has a 15.4" 1920x1200 resolution screen. I usually have
the browser taking up about 1/2 of the screen, and something else like
console windows, editors, or email client on the other side. It's kind
of like having a dual-monitor setup.

p.s. Web developers that resize your browser for you should be shot. And
kicked. Then shot some more.

I do usually browse with the font size increased (ctrl +), which does
cause formatting issues with some sites, especially those that use a lot
of CSS & div layout instead of tables.

-dc