[Cialug] EIP Value

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Thu Jan 19 12:32:38 CST 2006

Thanks! That is helpful! I took out all the cards and added back only
the NIC and it appears to be working now.  So I will have to see which
of my other cards are not working.  I am also noticing 393216K of RAM
which strikes me as an unusual size so maybe I have to look at that
too.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep this in my troubleshooting book.

Thanks,

Stuart