[Cialug] wikipedia

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Aug 15 16:53:50 CDT 2006

We use a combination of MediaWiki to document business process,
software design, end-user documentation and run project plans.

However, we generate our developer documentation via Natural Docs.

I can probably answer some questions too.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> <John.Lengeling at radisys.com> 08/15/06 4:51 PM >>>
You mean MediaWiki.  That is the software which runs WikiPedia.  We
really
like it.   We use it to document all software development notes, build

information, nightly build results, nightly test results, software
development tool FAQs, installation instructions, etc.

What do you want to know?

johnl

"Dave J. Hala Jr." <dave at 58ghz.net>
Sent by: cialug- bounces at cialug.org
08/15/2006 04:46 PM
Please respond to
Central Iowa Linux Users Group <cialug at cialug.org>

Cialug <cialug at cialug.org>
cc

Subject
[Cialug] wikipedia

Anyone using wikipedia for  software documentation?

:) Dave
--

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>