[Cialug] SPAM question

Patrick L. McGillan pmcgillan at pateri.com
Wed Aug 2 16:37:10 CDT 2006

Ok, and for my two cents worth. I have two dummy accounts that get
spammed a lot. What is amazing is that every email going to those two
accounts gets automatically black listed. Its amazing the new domains
that show up every day. Simple perl scripts scan those boxes and creates
a temp blacklist. After manually checking it with an editor, another
scripts combines it using sort and uniq to make a new master blacklist.
It helps, but nothing is going to be perfect.

Patrick