[Cialug] Iowa Computer shows/sales?

Allen Kiddoo adk at 52761.com
Thu Apr 13 07:16:01 CDT 2006

For computer stuff another option is ham radio 'fests'.
I am a ham and attend a few near eastern IA during the year.

Most hamfests are at least 50% computers now days.
Des Moines has at least one. Cedar Rapids, Ottumwa, Washington,
Davenport are others to check out. Largest in my area are Princeton
and Peoria IL. Do a search on 'hamfest' and a 'city name' to get details.

Allen Kiddoo, KA0STA

563.260.7823 cell
563.263.7822 office
100% organic open-source technology