[Cialug] Information Technology Director

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Fri Sep 9 07:45:28 CDT 2005

There was a popup for a college.  It came up behind the browser window
(on Safari). Here is another take on the popup:  "Here is a great job
... if you don't have the qualifications for it, why not consider
enrolling in college so that you have the training necessary to take
jobs like these." That assumes of course that the college in question
has a program that fits that job.  I didn't check it out so I have no
way of knowing.

Thanks,

Stuart