[Cialug] Linux hardware support

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Wed Oct 19 09:21:38 CDT 2005

FYI, I was told by our vendor that they will sell laptops with no OS if
I wanted.

Not sure as to how much they are HCL wise. But at least they offer them.
I haven't tried one as yet either. But I may be tempted one of these days.

The brand is Equus out of Minneapolis, MN. I would pass the systems through
at cost for the CIALUG members if interested.

Sorry if this sounds like a sales pitch. Just wanted to pass that along.

Joel