[Cialug] groklaw timeout

Kendall Bailey krbailey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:40:37 CDT 2005

My employer is in WI, and while I have VPN access to that network I
generally don't use it to browse for pleasure.  They've got things
locked down fairly tight anyway.  To access port 80 from inside their
network you've got to use their proxy.  Authentication to that proxy
is something I'm not familiar with, and I don't think I'll ask how to
access it from the VPN...  Thanks anyway!