[Cialug] Myth Games

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Nov 22 09:34:31 CST 2005

Yeah, seems that versions of Knoppmyth break things and I'd rather just
stick with what I know given how finniky all this stuff can be.  The
setup was pretty painful but once I get this working hopefully it'll run
for a year or more before I get the upgrade urge again.

I am, however, using knoppmyth for frontends.

--Tnoy