[Cialug] >freenets

Claus cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:04:36 -0600

Maybe the web server misconfigured.  Pings to 290.234.76.68 are fine but
  neither web.amescommunity.net nor www.madscientistresearch.net comes up.

wiki.amesfug.org seems to have also some problems while amesfug.org is OK.

I'm wondering what the ames freenets goal would be.  To put an alternate
network between the computers of Ames without a direct link to the
internet or to provide an wide wireless grid over ames that allows
internet access?