[Cialug] [NEWS] War driving reveals vulnerable wireless networks

reinstall hell cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:33:00 -0600

i'll just keep my fingers crossed. i know in seattle there is a part of
town that has about a a few dozen open networks of people who just share
files/services/internet access, etc. would be nice if that could happen
in other parts of the country. cut out the middleman (aka the teleco and
cable companies.) and best of all most of it is open source.

some information about whats going on in seattle is at
www.seattlewireless.net