[Cialug] nagios cgi

Matt Millard gocyclones at eml.cc
Wed Dec 28 20:39:33 CST 2005

I've also had an instance running that I just migrated to new hardware,
upgraded OS and Nagios 2.0. We've got a couple hundred hosts and a
couple of thousand services being checked and couldn't be happier.

May be enough motivation for me to finally show up at a meeting... Hey
maybe I could get my blow up penguin back from a couple of years ago at
the LUG booth. ;)

Matt