[Cialug] LCD flat panel

Aaron Porter atporter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:01:29 CST 2005

On 12/13/05, Tom Pohl <tom at tcpconsulting.com> wrote:

> Wow, I must be the only one who's wife is begging him to please come
> up with *something* i want for Christmas :)

 I don't know about you, but $900 pieces of computer equipment never seem to
qualify as good gift ideas. No matter how much fun they might be. Now a
projector... there's a nerd toy the whole family can enjoy.

I switched from a Sony f520 to a Dell 2000FP and didn't think I could be
happier. Then I swapped with a 2001FP. Tiny little bezel. Sexy. Then I got a
second one. 3200x1200 is a nice place.