[Cialug] SpamAssassin

Claus cniesen at gmx.net
Tue Aug 16 15:57:03 CDT 2005

Oh, I forgot to mention I also created two Maildir folders to which the
user then can move mails to be learnd as ham/spam.  The following script
does the actual processing:

$ cat /usr/local/bin/learn-spam
/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam --showdots ~/Maildir/.LearnAsSpam/cur/
/bin/rm ~/Maildir/.LearnAsSpam/cur/*